Revise GCSE Physics


Question:What is the composition of the atmosphere?

78% Nitrogen

21% Oxygen

1% Argon

0.04% Carbon dioxide

0 - 4% Water vapour

NB When the atmosphere is 4% water the composition of the remaining 96% is in the same proportions as normal - so not 21% oxygen but 96% of 21% oxygen.