Revise GCSE Physics

Question: What do we mean by "heat flow"?

"Heat flow" is also called "heat transfer". These terms both mean that energy is moving (flowing or transferring) from one object to another object because there is a temperature difference between them.

No other type of energy transfer is called heat, or heat flow or heat transfer (whichever term the question is using.)